You have no items in your cart
Terre De Sommieres
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Terre De Sommieres is a natural stain-removing powder, also known as French clay, is a remarkable product derived from limestone. With its incredible absorbent properties, it's uniquely effective for tackling grease stains from oil, butter, make-up, etc... on various surfaces without leaving any residue or causing damage.
It has the particularity of detaching dry and, in just a few hours, carpets, cushions, fabrics, leather, tiles, waxed floors, rugs, sofas, or even the seats of your car, thanks to its ultra-absorbent properties.Non-toxic for the environment, non-flammable, 100% natural, Terre de Sommières is the best grease stain-removing product you'll find on the market, and it can save your most precious outfits from a spill.
14.8 oz in paper bag
For non-greasy stains, try our Stain Removing Soap Stick.
As a dry stain remover, the « Terre de Sommières » is easy to use.1. Be careful not to use the « Terre de Sommières » on a wet surface.
2. For liquid stains (like oil), remove the excess product beforehand with an absorbent paper or a blotter.
3. Sprinkle generously to cover the stain with powder.
4. Leave to act without rubbing from a few minutes to a few hours. The action time depends on the size and age of the stain.
5. Remove the powder by brushing it or vacuuming.
6. Renew if necessary or try on older and/or very greasy stains to gently heat the area first with a hair dryer (medium heat) to liquefy the grease.